Monday, September 2, 2013

What's wrong with this picture?

Can you tell me how many things are "wrong" with this picture?
 
At least "American wrong"?
 
 
 
Let's see here....
 
1) A child is riding a moped
2) He is riding standing up
3) No helmet for one and wrong size helmet for the other
4) They are driving on the sidewalk (although eventually they got to the street)
 
I'm realizing there are some things my mommy heart will never agree with but when it comes to little boys and their daddy, I just need to let go and let happen.  None of the above items are illegal or considered weird in Korea. In fact, you see multiple kids on mopeds, with babies strapped to their backs.....And driving on sidewalks to avoid traffic is a regular occurrence as well....


1 comment:

  1. Oh me oh my... :o) Gotta love these lil' guys don't we?! I sure do! I love each of you!! With continued love, hugs & prayers, (Especially more so when on the moped!) :o)
    A. nj

    ReplyDelete